[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4706: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
Robot Universe - Now may I introduce to you...

Now may I introduce to you...

Player

Now may I introduce to you...

Postby Coldfire202 » April 22nd, 2013, 1:05 pm

Hey everyone. It's Coldfire202! I came here through the great and powerful Demon, aka Mar.
I came here and registered, originally, because I am waiting for RU to be released; but now I have another purpose. I am here now to be a part of the competition for the map creation.
If I do not get to create maps for RU. Then I hope to help in any other way.
By the way, Mar. If you need help with the Wiki. I can if you want.

Administrator

Re: Now may I introduce to you...

Postby AminoMatrix » April 23rd, 2013, 8:44 pm

Welcome, good luck on the competition.
This is Goober from CL btw

Player

Re: Now may I introduce to you...

Postby Coldfire202 » April 25th, 2013, 7:51 am

Return to Introductions